For some people forests are measured in board-feet of lumber. For others they’re a source of spiritual renewal. But scientists are finding that protecting ancient trees could also be an important new strategy in the fight against global warming.
- Evidence for Global Warming: Is Global Warming Real?
- Climategate and the Conspiracy to Force Everyone to Buy Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs
- Is Global Warming Caused by Natural Cycles?
- How to Build Rainbarrels
- Go Green and Get Big Tax Savings
- Wired Gets it Wrong: Logging Will Not Stop Global Warming
- Market Environmentalism
- Protect Forests, Fight Global Warming
- Let’s Green the Iraq War!
- The American Denial of Global Warming
- Anti-Environmental Myths
- How to Talk to a Global Warming Skeptic
- Logical Science
- Lomborg-Errors.dk – A catalog of the errors in Bjorn Lomborg’s work.
- Makotokan.org – my other blog
- R-Squared: the truth about Ethanol and biofuels
- Real Climate
- Refuting Arguments Used by Global Warming Skeptics
- The Facts About Global Warming