There’s a lot of hype over the “hydrogen economy”, and billions have been spent pursuing it. However, it turns out that converting energy into electricity to electrolyze water to make hydrogen just to convert the hydrogen back to electricity using a fuel cell is four times as expensive as simply using batteries; the laws of physics set the limits.
- Evidence for Global Warming: Is Global Warming Real?
- Climategate and the Conspiracy to Force Everyone to Buy Compact Fluorescent Lightbulbs
- Is Global Warming Caused by Natural Cycles?
- How to Build Rainbarrels
- Go Green and Get Big Tax Savings
- Wired Gets it Wrong: Logging Will Not Stop Global Warming
- Market Environmentalism
- Protect Forests, Fight Global Warming
- Let’s Green the Iraq War!
- The American Denial of Global Warming
- Anti-Environmental Myths
- How to Talk to a Global Warming Skeptic
- Logical Science
- Lomborg-Errors.dk – A catalog of the errors in Bjorn Lomborg’s work.
- Makotokan.org – my other blog
- R-Squared: the truth about Ethanol and biofuels
- Real Climate
- Refuting Arguments Used by Global Warming Skeptics
- The Facts About Global Warming